Texas CLASS offers two distinct investment options for local units of government in the State of Texas. Participants are able to invest in one or both funds based on their particular investment needs. This includes the ability to transfer funds between Texas CLASS and Texas CLASS Government.
What's the Difference?
Features and Benefits of Texas CLASS and Texas CLASS Government:
- Same-day availability of funds (4:00 p.m. CST cut-off)
- Deposits by wire or ACH
- Unlimited sub-accounts
- Competitive rates (compounded and paid daily)
- No minimum balance
- No transaction fees*
- Direct deposit of State and Federal payments
- Professionally managed portfolio
- Rated ‘AAAm’ by S&P Global Ratings